BEING TAKEN BY SKYPARK
- Visitors to our premises are required to fill out a COVID-19 form which details their contact details. These forms allow us to track and trace customers in the event of an incident of the virus on our premises. Visitors also have their temperature taken when arriving. Any person with a high temperature unfortunately won’t be allowed to proceed with activities and will have to leave our premises. Any pre-booked customers are sent COVID-19 forms in advance to fill-out to minimize contact when they arrive.
- Pre-booking is recommended for all customers to minimize contact upon arrival. Any customers arriving are channeled into a new queuing system which prompts social distancing. Large groups are met separately and briefed regarding new COVID-19 procedures.
- Whilst mask wearing isn’t mandatory outdoors we do encourage customers and staff to wear them if that is their preference and all staff have been provided with masks. When transporting groups via minibus or jeep and within enclosed spaces staff are required to wear masks.
- Within our premises we have one-way systems in operation to limit crossover as much as possible. All entry / exit points have hygiene stations with signage directing people to wash their hands thoroughly. Signage has been erected around our premises highlighting the dangers of COVID-19 and what people can do to minimize the risk. Our catering has been moved from Carlingford Adventure to Skypark to better cater for social distancing and open air eating.
- All staff are required to complete COVID-19 training upon return to work. When Failte Ireland launched their COVID-19 safety charter we immediately signed up to it and have been awarded the charter. This doesn’t mean we are perfect by any means but we are doing our best!
We ask for our customers’ understanding regarding the above measures which have been forced on us due to the pandemic. We ask for your patience in terms of any queuing or waiting that is as a result of extra precautions i.e. registration, activities etc. We are are in this together and would ask that customers observe social distancing and hygiene etiquette, following signage and one way systems and the directions of our staff. If you see anything that you aren’t comfortable with please let us know so we can do something about it. Have a fun and safe adventure with us!
You can purchase a voucher for various amounts by clicking on THIS LINK where you can adapt it with personal details and then print it yourself! Alternatively you can call us, pay by phone and we will send your voucher via post
Any queries or to pay via card over the phone just contact us on (042) 9373100
– TESTIMONIALS –
Took my daughter and her friends out for her birthday and they absolutely loved it. Great park full of activities with excellent staff. Beautiful setting and spotlessly clean and perfectly maintained. I'll definitely be recommending to everyone to spend a day and I'm sure it won't be long until we're back
Brought 10 children for a birthday celebration. Children aged 10 - 15. We had great learning and then off they went for three hours on the high lines and zipwires. Matt was our instructor and he was patient, tolerant, kind and great fun. We all really enjoyed the Skypark and will definitely be back!
Booked the Skypark activity for a hen party and was a bit worried as there was some nervous hens in the group. But the staff were fantastic at putting the girls at ease and everyone really enjoyed themselves. Would highly recommend this place for any group activity.